Sunday, May 1, 2016

Another Update!


The beginning of this year, I accepted a full-time position with Walter P Moore's Civil group to work on civil-structure projects. We do a lot of retaining walls, erosion control structures, and some drainage structures. I really love the group I'm working with and I get to go on some interesting site visits.


Wading through a creek to see a potential project site.


Checking out one of our walls.

I'm still taking distance classes at UTA to get a M.E. in Structures. I have five classes down and can't wait to knock out the rest! I'm currently in an Earth Structures class that is helping so much with my current position at work. This summer I plan to take Advanced Reinforced Concrete.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this update. It's interesting to read about. Are you learning about structural geology any?

    ReplyDelete